|Location||Charlotte, North Carolina|
|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
We are currently seeking outgoing and enthusiastic individuals with superior interpersonal skills to join the team in our Charlotte, NC office. As an Account Services Representative, the successful candidate will provide quality retirement guidance and support to our clients. This is a regular full-time, benefits eligible position, with a regular work schedule of 10:00AM-7:00PM, Monday through Friday. Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills are preferred but are not required for this position.
Applicants must be willing and able to complete a minimum 2-week onsite training program. Upon successful completion of the onsite training, candidates will be permitted to work 100% remote, on the same terms and conditions as other employees in the position. When conditions permit, employees will be required to work onsite (2) days per week and will be permitted to work three (3) days per week from home. Applicants must have high-speed Internet access and an area in their home where work can be performed with minimal or no distraction and without risk of exposure of company/client data.
When working from home, employees are expected to:
- Dedicate their full attention to their job duties during working hours.
- Adhere to break and attendance schedules and ensure that schedule change requests are approved by their manager in advance.
- Understand that interruptions in Internet service, or the ability to meet productivity and quality standards in the home environment, will require employees to work in the office until the issue is resolved.
This position is primarily responsible for supporting IRA Smart customers with all account services and inquiries. Our Account Service Representatives (ASR) also handle requests from terminated participants with small balances (under $10k) to initiate transactions or provide updates on the status of transactions. When participants' balances exceed $10k, the ASR will refer the participant to a Retirement Specialist to provide additional opportunities for services.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Ability to respond to various telephone requests regarding account information, general rollover options/procedures, and required paperwork.
- Provide complete account servicing to IRA Smart customers through the inbound channel.
- Access information from a variety of sources and references to assist clients.
- Engage clients in a high-level conversation about the impact of cashing out and refer client to a Retirement Specialist if appropriate.
- Act as a liaison between the client and the Customer Service departments at the financial institutions on our network for rollovers of participant balances under $10k.
- Respond to general service emails.
- Work collaboratively and cooperatively to establish positive cross-functional relationships within RCH.
- Respond to clients with a positive, helpful attitude and be customer oriented with the ability to listen, educate and elicit information efficiently.
- Communicate with different personalities and skill levels via email and telephone.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience, preferably in a call center environment
- Knowledge of financial markets and retirement planning
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple calls and client issues
- Basic computer and data entry skills
- Bilingual-English/Spanish a plus
Retirement Clearinghouse provides a competitive hourly rate and comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, HSA and FSA plans, a Safe Harbor 401k plan with matching contributions, paid holidays sick time, and paid time off, and bonus potential.
Retirement Clearinghouse is an EEO employer and participates in the E-Verify program. Pre-employment background checks will be performed upon offer of employment.