|Location||Bird In Hand, Pennsylvania|
|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Location: Bird-in-Hand, PA
Be Part of an Award-Winning Team!
Farmland views and friendly faces abound at AmishView Inn & Suites. Situated in the heart of Lancaster County, our boutique hotel excels at guest service, earning accolades and outstanding customer reviews. Our team is truly second to none and their hard work has positioned us as TripAdvisor s hotel in Lancaster County for 6 consecutive years, TripAdvisor s Traveler s Choice Best of the Best, America s Best 3-Star Hotel by Trivago and AAA s Inspector s Best of Housekeeping.
Everyone wants to be part of an exceptional team, so come join the AmishView Inn family today!
Our business is booming, and we are seeking a Breakfast Attendant that takes pride in his or her work, and ownership of providing a great breakfast experience to our guests.
What we expect from you:
- A friendly, professional demeanor toward coworkers and guests - after all, our mission is to make people feel valued. We expect that of you, and we do our best to make YOU feel valued as well!
- Team player who owns and supports all tasks to ensure a great breakfast experience for our guests.
- Reliable transportation and a commitment to show up on time to every shift - ready to work hard alongside your teammates
- Your commitment to our values of diversity, integrity, excellence, accountability, community, but especially - your willingness to have FUN!
Here s what we offer to you:
- $500 sign-on bonus, $100 after 30 days completed; $150 after 60 days completed and $250 after six months
- Ability to earn unlimited employee referral bonuses at $250 each - refer a hardworking friend, they get hired and you earn some extra cash!
- Opportunity to be part of something bigger (Thomas E. Strauss, Inc.) - work in your business unit, but choose to make extra cash or gain varied experience working in other businesses within the hospitality group. The more you know, the more you grow!
- Excellent benefits package
- Competitive pay
- A "work-to-live", not a "live-to-work" workplace!
AmishView Inn & Suites is part of the Thomas E. Strauss, Inc., hospitality group. Our other businesses include Miller s Smorgasbord, Smokehouse BBQ and Brews, The Quilt Shop at Miller s, The Bakery at Miller s and Locally Made Food Shop.
The AmishView Inn & Suites Breakfast Attendant is an important kitchen position where you will prep food items to be cooked and maintain a clean, organized work area. Our current need is for a full-time or part-time Breakfast Attendant to join our team!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate our small dish machine and help out as needed with general duties and cleanup in the kitchen and dining room
- Work 5 shifts per week, approximately 5:30 am - 1:30 pm on weekdays and weekends
- Interact with our guests to help our team provide an outstanding breakfast experience
- Light grill work preparing made to order eggs and omelets (it's easy, we'll train!)
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- ServSafe Certified (preferred but not required and we can provide assistance with obtaining certification)
- Time Management
- "Safety First" focus
- Able to follow directions and communicate with both guests and coworkers effectively
- Display a positive attitude
- Produce a high quality of work to ensure we are delivering top notch service
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. The employee must be able to withstand heat in the kitchen for up to 8 hours. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.