|Location||Not Specified, Michigan|
|Date Posted||November 20, 2023|
|Category|| Trades & Services |
|Job Type|| Permanent |
Looking to hire an experienced Low Voltage Technician willing to travel throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico performing network and security camera installations. Majority of the work is within a commercial warehouse environment and must be comfortable working from an aerial platform. Candidates should be mechanically inclined and possess a minimum of two years of Low Voltage Field Wiring experience.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Installing, maintaining and repairing cable infrastructure.
- Testing newly installed or relocated cables according to company specifications.
- Installing network switches, security cameras, routers, access points and internet technology devices.
- Installing of cable support structures such as j-hooks, cable racks, and innerduct.
- Identifying and removing redundant cabling.
- Troubleshoot cabling infrastructure systems and perform repairs as necessary.
- Maintain inventory stock supplies
- Follows directions accurately and perform tasks as efficiently/timely as possible.
- Interaction with our partners in a positive manner.
- High School diploma with good reading and writing skills.
- Previous experience in telecommunications, electrical, or other related fields
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to accurately follow instructions and relay instructions to others.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Good natural or corrected eyesight with the ability to distinguish colors.
- Ability to climb ladder.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret blueprints and telecommunication schematic drawings.
- Understanding of building construction and construction practices.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Self-motivated and energetic spirit to help move toward continuous growth.
- Valid Driver's License