|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Please note: Though the work itself is remote, this contract job does require you be a WA State resident.
Do you have 1+ year of call center experience and are looking to apply that experience to a great non-profit organization that supports home care workers? Are you also looking for a remote opportunity? Then we have a perfect opportunity for you!
This prominent non-profit organization is looking to add Remote Call Center Representatives supporting the learning delivery team with a short term project.
This full time, temporary opportunity offers weekly pay!
This temporary project is anticipated to start October 2022.
Remote Call Center Representative duties include:
- Serve as the first point of customer contact for the Learning Delivery Team.
- Field inbound calls and voicemails supporting with enrollment and processing queries through Salesforce.
- Utilize multiple reporting tools to research and document learner's enrollment status and progress.
- Resolve customer issues and/or escalate as needed.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:30am-5:00pmRemote Call Center Representative Requirements:
- 1+ years of previous call center experience.
- 1+ years of Salesforce (or similar software program) experience
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, Excel.
- High level of attention to detail with data entry/management.
Location: WA State (Remote)
If you are interested in this remote Call Center Representative, apply now or call to schedule your interview today!