|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
We are seeking interested candidates to perform roadway engineering and project management tasks for large and small scale transportation projects.
The candidate will develop concepts, preliminary engineering and final design for projects including, but not limited to, developing geometric alignments, profiles, modeling, design sections, grading design, drainage, construction details, traffic signal plans, and signing and striping plans.
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
• P.E. License or can get licensed quickly
• 5+ years of experience with roadway/highway design including arterial streets and intersections
• Municipal roadway design experience required
• Working knowledge of AASHTO, MUTCD, local agency and MassDOT design standards and specifications
• Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external partners including clients, sub consultants, and utility companies
• Experience preparing final design plans, specifications and construction cost estimates
• Good problem solving and technical writing skills
• Proficiency with Microstation drafting and design experience required
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel Desired
• Scope and fee preparation experience
Share this job with a friend (\_iframe=1&hashed=-)
Share on social media
Click here to view our internships and entry-level positions.
Create a profile (\_iframe=1&hashed=-) to stay informed of future opportunities that may be of interest to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Location : Location _US-MA-Waltham_
Education _Bachelor's Degree_
Employee Type _Regular_