|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Bethesda, Maryland, United States
Are you interested in health care and excited to support our rapidly growing list of high profile clients? Would you like to develop your knowledge of healthcare and be appreciated for organizing projects, driving efficiency and productivity by coordinating administration for client services? Are you a self-starter with excellent attention to detail and organizational management skills that are adaptable to customer-driven priorities?
As a member of the Client Services team, located in Bethesda, MD, you will have the opportunity to directly support our customers in accordance with customer objectives and contract requirements. You will coordinate and organize some project activities and work closely with the Project / Account Managers and internal stakeholders to ensure consistent customer satisfaction and effective communication across client teams. You will also learn about and support a variety of Information Systems. This is a tremendous opportunity to grow with us and gain lifelong skills.
• Assist with a client meeting and training planning, scheduling, material preparation, and follow-up.
• Provide client support services in a timely, accurate, and pleasant manner.
• Draft, finalize, produce and assemble communications and program materials, reports, and presentations for clients and internal teams.
• Communicate effectively and provide customer support to both internal and external clients.
• Create, develop and maintain client files and ensure customer questions are routed to the appropriate team member.
• Track system users and ensure appropriate system access.
• Trouble-shoot information system issues experienced by both internal and external stakeholders
• Schedule client-related team meetings, document meeting minutes, and follow up.
• Communicate with Account Managers and other internal stakeholders as needed to respond to client requests.
• Provide General administrative duties including editing and writing correspondence, coordinating client quarterly and annual reporting, answering phones, and contact data maintenance.
• Is an effective team member; supports the team by pitching in at any level and effectively working across the organization to meet the needs of the business
• Takes ownership of personal actions and outcomes; encourages and empowers others to do the same
• Embraces change; maintains an open mind and is flexible and adaptable in the face of ambiguity and change
• Ability to work independently, multitask, and adjust priorities
• Proactively seeks opportunities to increase knowledge, skills and abilities
• May perform other duties, as needed, to meet the needs of the business
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills required
- Preferred Bachelor's degree in business, or related field; education may be substituted with experience including 5 or more years of experience in healthcare
- 3 years of administrative or client / customer service experience
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Federal Government Security Clearance
In addition to a competitive salary, comprehensive health and welfare benefits, and incentive compensation, MCA offers participation and vesting in a 401(k) plan with a company match. You will also be eligible for participation in our tuition reimbursement program and many other benefits. If you would like to contribute to our important mission and work collegially in a professional organization that values intelligence, integrity, and initiative, consider a career with MCA.
Managed Care Advisors (MCA), a rapidly expanding Managed Healthcare, Employee Benefits, Workers' Compensation, and Disability Management Company servicing Federal, Local and State government and private industry and public customers nationwide and across all US Territories. We believe in helping those with work sustained illnesses and injuries to live their best life by, providing case management and support to workers, providers, employers, and claims staff. Our headquarters is located in Bethesda, MD.
To be considered for this position, please submit a resume, and complete the application.
The information provided above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work of the position. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a financial and criminal background check and obtain and maintain confidential-level security clearance upon hire. We participate in the United States Federal Government E-Verify program to confirm the employment authorization of the employee upon hire.
Search Firm Representatives
Please be advised that MCA is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, a valid written agreement and task order must be in place before any resumes are submitted to MCA. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at MCA without a valid written agreement and task order in place will be deemed the sole property of MCA and no fee will be paid in the event that person is hired by MCA.
MCA strives to make our career site accessible to all users. If you need a disability-related accommodation for completing the application process, please contact MCA regarding accommodations.
MCA is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal state or local laws as appropriate, or upon the protected status of the person's relatives, friends or associates.
MCA abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) . This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
MCA abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) . This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.