|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Looking to love where you work? Or just looking to learn the secret to delicious coffee? Look no further and apply to join the team at our Dunkin' restaurant!
DE Donuts, Inc. is currently hiring Team Members to join our Dunkin in Biddeford!Only Serious Candidates Please Apply
Looking to fill multiple shifts. So feel free to apply!
Pay ranges: $15-$20/hr
We are willing to pay more for those who are available to work from: 2am-9am, 5am-1pm, 6-2pm, and from 2pm-11pm. If these times don't work for you, still feel free to apply! We are flexible with scheduling!
We'll let you in on a little secret...while everyone knows that Biddeford Runs on Dunkin', not everyone knows that Dunkin' runs on our incredible restaurant team members.
Do you have what it takes to join the team?
We need people that will bring their smile to work, who aren't afraid of a challenge and are ready to go the extra mile to keep our customers happy and coming back. When you work at our Dunkin' restaurant, you become part of the family. We're looking for positive and energetic people who take pride in their work.
We are a locally owned Dunkin' looking for those who hold themselves accountable for results so we can keep Biddeford running on Dunkin!
Friendly with a positive attitude
Able to adapt to changes in customer volume with the appropriate sense of urgency?
What's in it for You!:
To keep our amazing team running, employees at our Dunkin' Restaurant enjoy a bunch of perks:
Hours that work for you
Owners that work with you
Discounted Education Opportunities
Paid Time Off
Training and Development
A Ready-Made Work Family
Must be able to fluently speak/read English
- Capable of counting money and making change
- Able to operate restaurant equipment (minimum age requirements may apply)
- Guest Focus - anticipate and understand guests' needs and exceed their expectations.
- Follows and complies with all company policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Follows all safety, security and emergency policies and procedures; maintains a safe and secure environment for employees and Guests.
- Holds self accountable for the methods and processes used to perform all tasks and responsibilities and to achieve results.
- Ability to work with others (as a team).
- Ability to comfortably interact with all Guests.
- Ability to look at the restaurant operations (from a Guests viewpoint).
- Ability to meet performance standards for assigned tasks and duties.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Problem solving skills.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Work around others in close quarters.
- Move throughout the restaurant and observe restaurant operations
- Able to lift 20 - 50 pounds comfortably.
- Work with various cleaning products.
- Must be able to arrive to work on time for scheduled shifts
- Must have integrity, be responsible and trustworthy.
This is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.