|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
If you have a passion for helping others, strong computer skills and looking to start your career in the healthcare field, then this temp-to-hire opportunity as a Customer Service | Call Center role may be a great fit for you!
A local non-profit healthcare provider is looking to hire Customer Service | Call Center representatives who can provide amazing patient service and schedule appointments. This company offers competitive wages, great benefits, retirement plan, generous PTO, paid holidays, and much more! They promote from within, so you can build a long term career.
This company's mission is to provide our community with high-quality healthcare to all who need it. They believe everyone deserves great care.
Customer Service | Call Center duties include:
- Answering multi-phone lines
- Scheduling patient visits, data entry
- Communicating cross departments
- Answering patient questions or concerns
- Provide excellent customer service to patients and clinical staff
You will succeed in this Customer Service | Call Center role if you truly love helping others, provide caring customer service, and thrive in a community focused work environment.
Schedule: Monday - Friday
- 8am, 8:30am, 9am - 6pm
Customer Service | Call Center Requirements:
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
- Confident computer skills, data entry, MS Office Suites
- Ability to communicate clearly, articulate
- Desire to learn and grow
- Fully COVID Vaccinated and requires proof of immunizations
- Spanish bilingual a plus
Pay: $20/hr. - $22/hr. ( doe) Get paid weekly!
Benefits Upon Conversion:
Location: Renton, WA.
If you are interested in this Customer Service | Call Center role, apply now or call to speak to someone right away!