|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
e2o is a global asset services company recognized for delivering valuable and sustainable solutions to our clients from Engineering to Operations.
Our Workforce Management Solutions organization is a premier supplier of proven management, technical and skilled craft talent recognized for delivering valuable and sustainable solutions to our clients in the Energy, Industrial, Commercial, Infrastructure, and Natural Resources industries.
On behalf of our client, e2o Workforce Solutions is searching for a Project Electrical Engineer to join our client s team to lead teams in executing projects in accordance with contracts and to meet the client s business goals and objectives. This position will operate with significant independence. Working with integrated, multi-disciplinary project teams, the Project Electrical Engineer will be relied upon for using sound judgment and ensuring the project scope, budget, scheduling, and quality is delivered.
The successful candidate(s) will be responsible for:
- Participating in selected new project proposals, bid presentations, and contributing to our client s business development.
- Building strong and constructive relationships with our clients customer project personnel.
- Ensuring project personnel and support functions interact effectively, efficiently and seamlessly through strong leadership and clear coordination practices.
- Leading project meetings and is responsible to ensure they are effective and efficient.
- Accurate development of project work planning/schedule maintenance.
- Monitoring project team progress and following up on commitments across the disciplines.
- Coordinating changes in project scope and engineering services.
- Visit construction and fabrication sites as required.
- Providing technical leadership, playing an active role during technical reviews, including P&ID reviews, model reviews, HAZOP and constructability reviews.
- Supporting the design drawings of Electrical Packages, including various layouts, schematics, schedules and drawings involved in such packages.
- Developing load lists from P&ID's and mechanical equipment lists.
- Reviewing vendor and client supplied documents and drawings in conjunction with project specifications.
- Developing single line diagrams from P&ID's and mechanical equipment lists.
- Calculating voltage drops, size conductors, cable trays and lighting requirements.
- Supporting the design of MV/LV power distribution systems and single line diagrams.
- Performing power system studies (short circuit, load flow, motor starting, harmonics, coordination arc flash).
- Performing fugitive emissions studies as required for area classification.
- Supporting the design of heat tracing systems and EHT ISO drawings.
- Accurately preparing area classification drawings in conjunction with other discipline engineers.
- Developing electrical bulk material quantities and prices (MTO s).
- Other duties as requested by your Line Manager.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Engineering Degree (Bachelors and/or Masters) or equivalent on the job experience.
- 8 years-experience in Project Engineering Roles.
- Electrical Design
- Construction (Site) execution
- Experience in Engineering and Project Execution; pre-FEED, FEED, Detail Design and EPC.
- Experience with US regulatory and permitting framework is a plus.