|Date Posted||November 17, 2022|
|Category|| Trades & Services |
|Job Type|| Permanent |
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gathering and analyzing data, blueprints, and reports.
- Determining facility and equipment specifications.
- Analyzing project costs and preparing budgets.
- Designing and overseeing the implementation of facility expansion, layout, various systems, and quality controls.
- Evaluating operational systems and facility infrastructure to ascertain and improve operational efficiencies.
- Developing processing plans and optimizing resource allocation.
- Planning and coordinating infrastructure and equipment maintenance schedules and activities.
- Coordinating and overseeing contractors performing maintenance activities.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations, building codes, and health and safety standards.
- Preparing reports and compliance documentation.
- Review and Optimize Facilities equipment Preventive Maintenance Items in CMMS.
- Asset Management, documentation, and Engineering.
- Working knowledge of HVAC & fire suppression systems.
- Working knowledge of High Voltage equipment and design.
- Prepare annual, 5- and 10-year plans for infrastructure projects.
- Review and monitoring of current processes to optimize efficiency.
- Scheduling of routine maintenance.
- Troubleshooting any issues with the plant utility systems. Analysis of potential improvements.
- Prepare Technical Specifications.
- Assist with the development of Annual Master Plans
Education and Experience: Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Industrial Engineering.
- 5-10 years of experience as facilities engineer or in a similar role. Technical Skills:
Knowledge of the building process and construction principles.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and building codes.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience seeing projects through the entire life cycle.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and highly resourceful.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Strong verbal and written communication Skills. Must be able to communicate to different levels in the company.
- Experience with AutoCAD, MS Office, and CMMS.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional team members.
- Mechanical aptitude/interest.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Team oriented.
- Commitment to continuous learning.
- High degree of attention to detail, precision, and follow-through.
- Willing and able to work rotating shifts.
- Be able to conceive and manage small projects.