|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
We are hiring a Construction Foreman that will both supervise and perform work.
As the Construction Foreman, you will be responsible for the general supervision of technical and skilled work.
The Construction Foreman will work alongside and assign personnel to accomplish building maintenance and repairs, interior renovation projects, as well as oversee and coordinate the use of equipment, tools, supplies, and materials.
Primary responsibilities as follows:
• Perform as a "working foreman"; i.e. will both supervise and perform work.
• Control and maintain company vehicle and equipment, as needed.
• Assist the Project Manager in scheduling special trade subcontractors & calculating material take-offs.
• Supervise and assign work as directed by the Project Manager. Set priorities and give clear direction.
• Review completed work for quality, safety, and conformance with established standards.
• Maintain employee time and attendance records.
• Observe and adhere to all company safety policies.
• 5 years (preferred) experience in building construction or maintenance work.
• Ability to maintain a harmonious working relationship with employees
• Ability to inspect and evaluate work performed by skilled craftsman and other employees on construction projects.
• Knowledge of hazards and safety precautions associated with building trades
• Possession of a valid Texas driver's license
• Must pass a drug screen
Involves the operation of small equipment and tools, including:
• Pavement Breakers
• Cement, Plaster, and Mortar Mixers