|Location||West Chester, Ohio|
|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
Trades & Services
Our Housekeepers love Trilogy for the stability, meaningful work, and great team. If you re looking to grow as a Housekeeper, Trilogy is where you belong!
Hi! We re glad you re thinking about joining us.
Trilogy is a great place for Housekeepers. We re a close-knit team that s walking the walk when it comes to providing great hospitality. One of the things we enjoy most is coming together to make people smile and giving residents families peace of mind. We love it here and we think you will too.
Working in long-term care offers tons of rewards you won t find in a more traditional hospitality or hotel setting: an unparalleled sense of stability, great pay, and did we mention amazing benefits! People support your growth here and there s a team spirit that makes the tough days a whole lot easier. That s Trilogy.
The best place you ve ever belonged.
Whether you re looking for a new chapter, a change of pace, or a helping hand, Trilogy is where you can build a more rewarding career.
Let s talk about benefits.
- Competitive salaries and weekly pay
- Wage increases EVERY 90 days
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance kick in on the first of the month after your start date
- Bonuses for attendance, referrals, gas, and more
- Free meal with every full shift
- 401(k) Match
- Monthly employee celebrations
- Fully vaccinated teams (some accommodations can be made for religious/medical reasons)
- And so much more!
Create relationships that mean something.
Housekeepers at Trilogy do all the things you d expect a Housekeeper to do anywhere else. But what sets us apart is that everyone here cares deeply about coming to work with a servant s heart and a collaborative spirit. The relationships you build here make Trilogy truly special. From nursing to food service to housekeeping, careers here are rewarding because of the consistent people you meet, work with, and get to know. It s not at all like the fast-paced in-and-out of other hospitals, restaurants, and hotels.
Here s what you ll do when you join us:
- Make sure all residents rooms and recreation areas are clean and orderly
- Honor residents right to privacy when requested
- Report unsafe situations immediately (frayed electrical cord, broken chair, torn rug, etc.)
- Use safety equipment when necessary (e.g. gloves / goggles when cleaning up chemical or body fluid spills
If you have these qualifications, we d love to chat:
- High school diploma or GED
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- A desire to help people and work with a team to make it happen
Build the career you ve always dreamed about.
We take pride in our commitment to your learning and development. If you re interested in furthering your career you ve come to the right place. Trilogy provides FREE training to help you achieve your dream job. Our job is to focus on caring for you so you can spend your time caring for others. We give you all the tools you need to build a successful, long-lasting career with us.
Careers close to home and your heart.
Since our founding in 1997, we ve been making long-term care better for our residents and more rewarding for our team members. We re a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor s Top 100 Best Companies to Work. If you re looking for a place that embraces you for who you are, helps you achieve your full potential, and makes working hard feel less like hard work, then look no further than Trilogy.
We re a proud equal opportunity employer. If you re passionate about providing great care for our residents and creating a meaningful career at the same time, we d love to meet you regardless of your background. We re a diverse team serving diverse communities.
The Legacy at Liberty Ridge