|Location||Not Specified, Texas|
|Date Posted||November 20, 2023|
|Category|| Trades & Services |
|Job Type|| Permanent |
Must reside in the Corpus, Victoria, Austin, or San Antonio, Texas area to be able
to travel to facilities as needed
Responsible for the management of electronic schedule completion and maintenance. Effectively assist facility schedule creation, development, and training on electronic schedules. Provide expertise on schedules, electronic systems, and labor reporting.
- Manage the completion of electronic schedules
- Work closely with facilities to ensure Scheduler compliance
- Provide training on scheduler system
- Provide labor reporting analytics
- Evaluate and review schedules for efficiency and effectiveness
- Track processes and manage system changes accordingly
Must reside in Corpus, Victoria, Austin, or the San Antonio area to be able to travel to facilities as needed.
A High School Diploma or GED is required
A clinical certification or license is preferred.
- At least 2 years of healthcare scheduling experience required, long term care preferred
- Strong understanding of computer applications with a focus in HRIS/Scheduler modules and excel reporting
- Friendly and clear communication skills
- Training experience required