|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
Trades & Services
hth companies is an industrial services provider offering mechanical insulation, scaffolding, industrial cleaning, and various other services to meet our customers' needs across the Midwest. At hth, we continue to promote the merit shop philosophy we were founded upon in 1984; rewarding employees based upon their merits of skills, productivity and quality workmanship. Our vision is to be an organization that creates an environment where employees are encouraged to develop their full potential to provide quality work. We strive each day to better serve our customers and employees.
Industrial Cleaner candidate will be working mostly outdoors in industrial construction environments, preforming a variety of tasks depending on the needs of the job scope, including but not limited to operating Vac Trucks and hydro blasting. Use of hand tools will be required. Candidate must be willing to work outdoors in all types of weather or in buildings without heating or air conditioning. Chosen candidate will have a Safety-First mindset at all times.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Promote safe workplace by participating in safety training, identifying job hazards, wearing correct PPE, and observing for oneself and others.
- Take care of company owned or rented equipment returning in like manor.
- Participate and apply oneself while in training and when being mentored.
- Assist in insulation, scaffold building, industrial cleaning, job site cleanup, and preparation.
- Use hand tools safely.
- Complete tasks such as loading, un-loading, cleaning, shoveling, and painting.
- Count scaffold, insulation, or vac/blast materials as needed.
- Organize inventory / equipment in effective manner.
- Work in various weather conditions, in various settings.
- Completion of various other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Basic math skills
- Knowledge of basic tools and their applications
- Preferred 1-2 years' experience in Industrial Cleaning/Hydro blasting
- Ability to follow all safe work procedures
- Ability to work in various weather conditions
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Ability to work at above ground elevations while wearing a harness and other protective equipment
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable in methods used to complete task
- Willing to go the extra mile for the team
- Motivated to learn new skills and trades
- Follows directions of manager / lead / superintendent and clarifies responsibilities if needed
- Respects self, co-workers, managers, company, other contractors, and clients.
- Shows up on time ready to complete work
- Must be able to fulfill essential job functions in consistent state of alertness and in a safe manner
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50lbs regularly
- Must be able to climb ladders repetitively
- Ability to perform physically demanding work for 8+ hours a day, including prolonged standing and walking, bending, and twisting.
- Ability to complete tasks such as loading, un-loading, cleaning, shoveling, and painting.
- Ability to safely perform duties related to confined space work.
- Employer Supplemented Heath Insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Vision
- Voluntary Dental
- Voluntary Critical Illness and Group Injury Insurance
- 401K (Company Match of 3%)
- Tuition Reimbursement