|Location||Not Specified, Florida|
|Date Posted||November 20, 2023|
|Category|| Trades & Services |
|Job Type|| Permanent |
DH Biomedical, Inc. is located in Bradenton, FL. with equipment service technician positions throughout Florida. We are a medical equipment and medical facilities service company.
Life Safety Equipment Service Engineer. We will train qualified applicants in the field of Life Safety Engineering. Applicants must have general working knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanics. Work experience of greater than two years is a plus. Service work is done at medical facilities throughout Florida. All employees are trained for the services we provide.
By definition Life Safety engineering is a discipline that assures engineered systems provide acceptable levels of safety and reliability. In medical facilities we monitor and maintain Life Safety equipment such as the emergency generator, emergency lighting, fire safety systems, surgical environments and all aspects of the patient environment.
Qualified applicants can also receive training in Biomedical services. We sell and service all types of medical equipment in surgery centers such as monitoring equipment, surgery tables and sterile processing equipment.
Join a growing company with great people.
Work Location: Field service in surgery centers throughout Miami Dade and Broward counties of Florida.
This is a full-time remote role for a Life Safety Service Technician at DH Biomedical, Inc. The Life Safety Service Technician will ensure that equipment at Surgery Centers is functioning correctly and safely to minimize patient and staff risk while performing their day-to-day activities. This will involve conducting inspections, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs and will require close collaboration with clinical and technical staff. The Life Safety Service Technician will be responsible for diagnosing and resolving technical issues in a timely manner while maintaining accurate records and adhering to safety and compliance regulations.
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose complex technical issues in equipment and systems.
- Familiarity with computers, networks and basic programming
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills with the ability to work in a collaborative and professional manner.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work flexible hours and respond to emergency situations as needed.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Passing a background search.
- Following qualifications are a great plus for the applicant:
- Prior experience in healthcare engineering or a related field.
- Working knowledge of safety and electrical standards such as NFPA 99, AAMI, ANSI, and manufacturer's maintenance recommendations.
- Certification of training in electrical and other trades.