This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Moves Roll stock and Raw materials into and out of production areas using forklift and or motorized pallet jack.
- Supplies empty pallets to Production areas
- Removes waste and recyclables production area
- Performs daily forklift inspections while ensuring weekly checklist is completed
- Supplies and stages roll for Production
- Load scrap bail truck recording tags as appropriate
- Band and wrap loads for shipment when necessary
- Performs other related duties that contribute to the success of the operation as assigned by Supervisor.
- Ensure the grinding of scrap roll material
- Maintain roll stock area, grinding area and weight station within 5S expectations.
- Ability to perform simple calculations and apply good mathematical reasoning
- Knowledge of applicable machines to operate, competency in forklift operations strongly preferred
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively with little to no supervision
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to be detail oriented
- Positive work attitude and willingness to cooperate.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. \"IND1P\" #ZR