Full time position, available to work 1st or 3rd shift, with benefits including Health, Dental, Short-term Disability Insurance; Vacation, 401K, and Bonus Share. Move material from and to work centers, encompassing the entire shop and peripherals, ensuring all cut parts arrive at their work centers in a timely manner.
- Add and remove stocked materials in the computer (3D Inventory) immediately to keep the material inventory correct and updated in real time.
- Provide racks, carts, or boxes upon delivery of materials.
- Properly paint and label all materials with color codes, heat #'s, and P.O. #'s.
- Practice good housekeeping habits. Including but not limited to placing bundle of cast material in racks and putting away all material that the saw and barrel lathe operators are finished cutting. Also, all wood, banding, and trash must be cleared from the steel room on a continuing basis.
- Can read part numbers and designated flow as found on individual job sheets.
- Is able to acquire basic keyboarding and computer skills required to look up material for data entry.
- Can comprehend job sheets and blueprint notations in English.
- Is able to be certified on the Raymond, Combi Lift, and standard tow motors.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Company DescriptionManufacturer of Custom Hydraulic Cylinders