The Job Center is currently hiring for an internet retail distribution company in the Hebron, KY area.
Why Work Here?
- Climate Controlled Environment
- Immediate Openings
- Positions from Material Handlers to Equipment Operators + Many more!
- Production bonuses of up to $2.00/hour extra!
- Temp to Hire
- Full AND Part Time Positions to choose from
Schedules Available for the Material Handler
- 6:00-4:00 pm Sunday-Wednesday OR Wednesday-Saturday (YOU pick!)
- 9:00-2:00 pm Sunday-Wednesday OR Wednesday-Saturday (YOU pick!)
- 5:00-10:00 pm Monday-Friday (Part time)
- 4:00-4:00 am Sunday-Tuesday OR Wednesday-Friday (YOU pick!)
Compensation and Benefits for the Material Handler
- Salary: $11.00 to $17.00
Responsibilities of the Material Handler
- Scanning and placing the product in proper boxes/totes so that the items can be picked, packed and shipped in a timely manner.
- Repetitive bending lifting and/or standing for duration of shift.
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
We are located at:
2010 North Bend Road, Suite 500 in Hebron, KY 41048
*You can apply here or on our website at www.thejobcenterstaffing.com !
- Raffled Bengals Tickets Monthly!
- Monthly Perfect Attendance Gift Cards!
- Work and Win Program: Your Home Our Expense! The Job Center will pay up your rent or mortgage up to $1000/ month an ENTIRE year. Get in on this great opportunity now! The drawing will be December 14th!
- $50 Referral Bonus for New Applicants
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
The opportunities are limitless at The Job Center. So don't wait, come in and apply today!Company DescriptionMORE THAN A STAFFING PROVIDER
Since 1991, we have successfully serviced hundreds of the finest companies in the US Midwest and Eastern Regions and have continued to expand within the Mid-West and North-East regions. Part of our success stems from our belief in becoming part of the solution,not the problem.
SUCCESS IS IN CUSTOMER SERVICE
Our Focus is customer service, from start to finish. We recognize our partners are the source of our candidates, employees and companywide success. Keeping customer satisfaction as our first priority sets us apart from our competitors; our goal is to build strong relationships by setting our focus on our partner s priorities.
Our Values are built around customer service, integrity, dedication and strengthening relationships.
Our Mission is to be a trail-blazer in serving our community as an ethically responsible manager within the industry. This mean, we work to serve the needs of diverse communities and stakeholders. Our commitment to these relationships is a principal ingredient to our success in the world we live in.
The Job Center (TJC) is a Drug-Free Workplace.
TJC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that abides by federal and state laws that prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin; or their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities. Moreover, TJC abides by federal and state laws requiring TJC to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
COMPANY CULTURE RETENTION
The Job Center (TJC) has one goal, to be the employer of choice. We invest in our employees we want to be part of your staffing solution and find you permanent employment. To encourage employee retention it begins with the company culture. Each Center is designed to make your employment search as simple and painless as possible. This mission is accomplished starting with offering online applications and kiosks at our Center s for your convenience. We offer resume building assistance and coaching on interview tips. We have employee retention drawings for employees and Employee of the Month to let you know how much we appreciate your hard work and dedication.