|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
Requisition ID: 153864
Job Level: Mid Level
Home District/Group: Southwest District
Department: Business Management
Employment Type: Full Time
Project Administrator responsibilities include working closely with the Joint-Venture Project Team on project compliance including documentation and reporting of workforce and subcontracting data. Other duties include community contracting outreach, management of the procurement process, weekly and monthly business reporting and compliance with the clients on the job training requirements.
Kiewit's Southwest District is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. We primarily perform heavy civil projects specializing in track work, transportation, roadways, water resources, and underground utilities. We are looking for hard working individuals with a passion for construction who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty! Our current opportunities are in the Seattle, WA area.
• Assist project team with identifying scopes of work aligning with local market capacity.
• Serve as point of contact for contracting team with community contracting and workforce groups.
• Ability to engage in outreach activities including virtual and public presentations.
• Manage procurement process from start to finish including pre-bid meetings, selection, award and submission to the client.
• Maintain project website of procurement opportunities and bid results.
• Computer skills with sound data entry abilities for subcontracting awards, sub-tier allocation, and payments.
• Computer skills with sound data entry abilities for workforce reporting, apprenticeship, and workforce diversity.
• Working with subcontractors to ensure timely and accurate reporting of monthly contracting and workforce data.
• Assist in presenting data for weekly and monthly compliance reporting
• Seeking individual with experience and skills for both management and administration of compliance and procurement process within a job team.
• One to three year experience preferred for admin position.
• General understanding of business functions and operations.
• Working knowledge of MS Office Suite including Excel and Word.
• Writing and communication skills with a focus on attention to detail.
• Interest and passion with learning new skills, adapting to variety of communication, presentation, and technologies for professional & personal growth.
• Ability to actively work collaboratively with the entire project team including internal staff, subcontractors, and client personnel.
• General interest in construction and working on an active project site.
• Regular, reliable attendance
• Work productively and meet deadlines timely
• Communicate and interact effectively and professionally with supervisors, employees, and others individually or in a team environment.
• Perform work safely and effectively. Understand and follow oral and written instructions, including warning signs, equipment use, and other policies.
• Work during normal operating hours to organize and complete work within given deadlines. Work overtime and weekends as required.
• FIELD ROLES ONLY May work at various different locations and conditions may vary.
_We offer our fulltime staff employees a comprehensive benefits package that's among the best in our industry, including top-tier medical, dental and vision plans covering eligible employees and dependents, voluntary wellness and employee assistance programs, life insurance, disability, retirement plans with matching, and generous paid time off._
_We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law._