|Location||Cranston, Rhode Island|
|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
As a Project Developer, you will identify, develop, and sell electric vehicle charging station projects for host facilities. In this role, you will drive the complete sales process, from targeting likely prospects to outreach, proposal generation, and customer acceptance. You will work in conjunction with utility and government programs and incentives to help navigate those processes for RISE clients. Your primary territory will be MA and RI, with occasional travel to NY and other new England states.
- Accountable for maximizing sales of EV charging stations and ancillary services to host facilities throughout the Northeast for RISE Engineering
- Ensure timely and persuasive responses to RFPs, RFQs, & RFIs, to maximize likely awards
- Monitor and incorporate offerings from utilities, government agencies, and other program sponsors into proposals to prospective customers
- Work collaboratively with Federal & State Agencies, Investor-Owned Utilities, Public Power Agencies, key industry associations and key municipal authorities to build awareness of RISE Engineering's technical product reliability superiority, and effectiveness, as well as grow our business credibility and positive reputation in the industry
- Participate in and represent RISE Engineering at appropriate industry events
- Bachelor's degree is preferred with a minimum of 3-5 years of business development/sales experience within electrical contracting and/or energy services business. Alternatively, 5-8 years as a licensed journeyman or master electrician can be substituted for a degree
- Direct industry and market knowledge of electric vehicle charging is strongly preferred
- Experience in preparing applications for utility and/or government program incentives for energy technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills is a must. Writing sample will be requested prior to hire
- Working understanding of how to use Word and Excel functions in MS Office
- Must be able to work independently, while maintaining and growing relationships within the broader RISE Engineering team
- Competitive wages
- Health Care - United HealthCare, Delta Dental and Vision Service Plan
- Paid holidays, Vacation, Paid Time off (PTO)
- Employer-paid Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Employer-paid Life and AD&D insurance; access to short and long-term disability insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement, Professional development and more!
Thielsch Engineering, Inc. is an E-Verify participant and will conduct background investigations and pre-employment screening of candidates for employment Pre-employment activities will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of a job offer. Thielsch Engineering, Inc. is an employee-owned company and an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Who We Are
Thielsch Engineering, Inc. is a professional engineering firm that provides a complete range of consulting, design, and energy services to customers throughout the United States and internationally. Our multi-disciplined engineering and technical staff specialize in failure analysis, engineering design, process optimization, and condition assessment. Our work demonstrates how creative collaboration can produce outstanding results for our clients and our communities.
At Thielsch, our customers come from all walks of life -- and so do our employees! We hire amazing people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. We can confidently state that we are successful as a direct result of our diversity.
From day one and throughout your career with us, you'll find a workplace with a culture with expansive personal & professional development opportunities, cutting edge technology, a place where relationships are valued, and work/life balance is always a priority.
We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) within our walls and out in our communities. We strive to be a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other applicable federal or state-protected classification.