|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Registered Nurse (RN) - Pain Services at Swedish First Hill
Here, nurses are not simply valued-they're invaluable. Nurses thrive in our culture of connection where encouragement, mutual respect and understanding are the focus. We listen to your goals and aspirations and partner with you in achieving them, because we know that to inspire and retain the best nurses, we must support them. Learn why over 45K nurses choose to work at Providence by visiting our Nursing Institute page
- Nursing degree/diploma upon hire
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or higher within six (6) years of hire
- A RN with twenty (20) years of RN experience will not be required to obtain a BSN
- Unencumbered RN license in state(s) of hire, and wherever care is delivered
- If RN holds a multi-state license through the Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC), the RN must adhere to the requirements of licensure in the new state(s) of hire.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers at time of hire from American Heart Association (AHA) - or- Military Training Network (MTN)
- One (1) year of acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire - or- completion of the specialty residency located at Swedish First Hill
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing upon hire
- National Certification in area of specialty
Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and your family in staying well, growing professionally and achieving financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on delivering our mission of improving the health and wellbeing of each patient we serve.
About the First Hill Campus
The 697-bed tertiary-care center on the Swedish/First Hill campus is the flagship of the Swedish health-care system. Swedish/First Hill has one of the most active and advanced birthing programs in Washington state and houses a Level III neonatal intensive-care unit. More surgeries are performed each year at Swedish/First Hill than at any other facility in the region; volumes include more total joint replacements than any other medical center in the state.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details -
At Providence, our strength lies in Our Promise of Know me, care for me, ease my way. Working at our family of organizations means that regardless of your role, we'll walk alongside you in your career, supporting you so you can support others. We provide best-in-class benefits and we foster an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, and everyone is essential, heard and respected. Together, our 120,000 caregivers (all employees) serve in over 50 hospitals, over 1,000 clinics and a full range of health and social services across Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and Washington. As a comprehensive health care organization, we are serving more people, advancing best practices and continuing our more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable.
Requsition ID: P365485
Company: Swedish Jobs
Job Category: Nursing-Patient Facing
Job Function: Nursing
Schedule: Full time
Career Track: Nursing
Department: 3901 SFH PAIN SERVICES
Address: WA Seattle 600 Broadway
Swedish Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.