|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor joint venture seeking candidates for the newly awarded I-35E Phase 2 project, covering the southern segment of I-35E in Dallas County from I-635 to the Denton County line. This project is currently being progressed through a design-build project delivery. The Phase 2 project reconstructs and widens the mainlanes from six to eight lanes. It also reconstructs the two existing, grandfathered reversible tolled managed lanes, frontage roads and improves several intersections. This is a Texas Clear Lanes project. Texas Clear Lanes is a statewide strategic plan to provide congestion relief through non-tolled roads and is focused on the five largest metro areas in Texas.
The purpose of this position is to oversee and direct the performance of all field construction activities for assigned craft in conformance with plans, specifications, schedules, and cost estimates. This position requires a working knowledge and background of assigned work, the ability to appreciate and resolve complex situations with assistance, and see actions as a series of steps. The entry level Craft Superintendent I is the initial position to develop proficiency to direct line supervision within their craft as necessary in their roles to meet or exceed all project objectives.
• Plan and direct the work activities within assigned construction crafts in alignment with available engineering deliverables, tools, construction equipment, and materials; coordinate with other crafts as necessary
• Approve or authorize the coordination of craft personnel, material, and equipment needed to meet schedules
• Directly support project and construction management with planning and utilization of proper means and methods for all construction activities
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 130614BR
City: Farmers Branch
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.