Our prestigious client experiencing lots of growth is a large Construction Manager. Large growing stable company with prestigious reputation and they pay well too!
They have set up a new MEP Office in Portland Maine.
- Work full-time with client's lead Electrical Engineer on design of electrical systems.
- commercial and Healthcare facilities environment/projects preferred
- electrical calculations
- participate in construction admin activities
- Design of fire alarm systems hospital call systems, telephone systems, interior lighting
- Position will require travel throughout New England and New York
- Technical: proficiency in Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit MEP etc
- healthcare electrical designs
- 5+ years' of design experience
- ability to provide design assistance on call systems etc
- Ability to work independently with general instructions from project manager
- Ability to multitask on several projects at once
*Candidate should be a graduate of a 4 year degree program and have successfully completed the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam.
Company Descriptionfor our client.